20090611

Author Note 4

It's been three months since the last posting and really a little hard to believe. I have a few stories waiting in the wings but I wanted to fill out the back story a little. I also had a bit of a creative block that I feel I have worked through. Look to see a few new stories in the coming weeks. Then I will start on the major thrust of the Abandoned Worlds. The story that I've wanted to tell from the beginning that I tentatively titled The Guardian of the Graveyard Empire.

1 comments:

Cyn June 11, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

It's about time you updated!
Or should I say...

Itz abowt tiem U updaytd!
Is that LOLcats enough for you, or do I need to find a Walrus somewhere?)
Looking forward to the next installment...

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP